Operating with a team of more than 2,700 team members internationally, we’ve built a reputation for innovation, reliability, and outstanding service.
With the constant change in commodity prices, mining operations must strive to maximize the full potential of the equipment they operate—including the tires that ultimately carry the load. With over 45 years experience at the forefront of the large tire industry, our objective remains simple: to deliver incomparable value.
We achieve this by providing a fully customizable array of services to fit your needs including tire supply and forecasting, fitting and maintenance, site management and design, as well as 24-hour service and training.
A division of Kal Tire, the largest commercial tire dealer in North America, The Kal Tire Mining Tire Group was originally founded in the early 1970's to service mine sites in British Columbia, Canada. We have since expanded to over 150 mine sites in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, and Australia. We are one of the largest manufacturers of retread tires globally, with two retreading plants in Canada, West Africa, UK, Chile and Mexico.
Constant innovation is our passion; whether it’s designing a better tool, improving safety procedures, or boosting efficiency through digital technology. We promote collaboration and teamwork through globally consistent best practices.
In addition to mine sites, our services can also be found at ports, construction projects, quarries, steel mills, and sugar-cane plantations. We operate with the highest safety standards in a vast array of terrains and climates and are confident we can meet your tire needs, large or small.
1. Our aim is to earn the trust of our customers by providing them with a level of quality and value of both service and products that exceeds their expectations and exceeds that available from the competition.
2. Our aim is that the career of every team member is supported by quality leadership, training, and opportunities for advancement. Our people will work safely and have the ambition, enthusiasm, and energy to be productive, efficient, and contribute to an upbeat atmosphere in the workplace.
3. Our aim is to achieve a fair profit in all of our operations.
4. Our aim is to expand our company in a deliberate and balanced fashion for the purpose of strengthening our ability to serve the customer and provide a solid future for our people. However, our rate of expansion will not be beyond our ability to finance or manage to a consistent standard of quality.
5. Our aim is to conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity, being conscious of our image and with modest respect for our successes. Our image is defined by the conduct of each of us.
6. Our aim is to build long-term relationships with our suppliers based on competitiveness, value and mutual respect of objectives.
7. Our aim is to continually improve every aspect of our company, recognizing our responsibility to our customers, each other, our communities and the environment.
In fulfilling our Aims, every team member is personally committed to ensuring every customer, every guest and every team member returns home safely
© 2019 Kal Tire Mining Tire Group.