Expect more productivity
TOMS is the tire maintenance planning system that powers uptime, performance and safety. With a focus on fleet productivity and accessible, near-live reports, TOMS enables informed decisions—for today’s work plan and the road ahead.
Time Is Money
Should your tire management strategy focus more on reducing fleet downtime or extending tire life? Most tire management systems measure only tire performance—but with TOMS, mines can also see the annual availability cost of servicing tires. In our white paper, discover how mines are leaning on next-level tracking and insights to create a winning tire management strategy.
Enhance Fleet Use
With more identification, planning and aggregating of tire work, TOMS keeps trucks moving safely—and with a secure, future-friendly system accessible online and in real-time, TOMS keeps teams connected, informed and focused on productivity.
Achieve your goals for fleet use, tire life and safety
Now in use at more than 100 mining sites across five continents, TOMS brings seamless interoperability and proactive management of mining tires – allowing you to plan and schedule tire work to coincide with other planned maintenance.
The tire maintenance planning system ready for Mining 4.0
As mining increasingly automates, TOMS understands that interoperability, the integration of sensors and the effective use of Artificial Intelligence to pull actionable insights from multiple data streams are key to meeting the needs of tomorrow’s mining customers.
- Automates priority-based work orders, leading to opportunities to improve mean time between service (MTBS).
- Offers market-leading near real-time standardized service delivery reporting 24/7 via Microsoft Power BI.
- Integrates seamlessly with third-party systems, including ERP systems, mine dispatch, Pitrew.ai and TPMS.
- Empowers team leaders to spend more time providing leadership than recapturing data.
- Employs metrics used to track truck productivity to measure tire life so teams can gauge how changing operational conditions are impacting tire performance and make more informed tire recommendations.
Make the most of your tire investment and your fleet
COMMUNICATE QUICKLY & EFFECTIVELY
Real-time data capture drives meaningful fleet inspection reports
A colour-coded inspection report shows the state of tires and rims on each piece of managed equipment, and standard maintenance priority codes flag potential tire work.
With TOMS’ mobile fleet inspection app, inspectors instantly capture and share tire damage images and colour-coded findings. Now tire managers and miners can discuss how to best schedule required tire work.
COLLABORATE WITH A SHARED PLAN
Medium-range planning reports at your fingertips
Based on inspection findings and agreed benchmarks, planning reports prioritize and summarize tire work that needs to be performed in the weeks ahead.
Gain visibility of:
- Required tire work according to priority of condition-based inspections
- Upcoming tire rotations
- Rim non-destructive tests
Download the planning report directly from TOMS or automate email distribution to your entire planning team.
IMPROVE FLEET INSPECTION COMPLIANCE & SAFETY
Automate work scheduling and reporting
Using agreed benchmarks and schedules, TOMS automates planned work orders such as fleet inspections and front tire rotations. Regular fleet inspections can catch critical issues that require immediate attention and reduce safety risks.
Kal Tire’s equipment-specific safe work procedures are also incorporated directly into the program.
TOMS helps you make informed planning decisions, leverage your data and deliver your goals with unique features.
- Aggregating required tire work to drive smarter planning,incorporating tire rotations, rim NDT’s and required work driven from TPMS and Pitcrew.ai sensor alerts.
- Enables comparative analysis and benchmarking thanks to a common language for describing assets and processes.
- Standard measures and KPI’s ensure consistent reporting and service performance measurement.
- Shared insights as Kal Tire teams around the world perform tire service using a common platform. Aggregated data benchmarks tire performance, downtime, haul fleet productivity and more to identify ways to improve fleet use.
- Predictive analytics help support workflow planning, tire repair decisions and inventory management.
Get in Touch
Learn more about how TOMS can help reduce your total cost of tire ownership and improve productivity and safety.